Sales Representative채용 유형: Full-time
– Department : Sales
– Position : Sales Representative
– Reporting to : Regional Sales Director
– Office : mobile office
Come For The Opportunity, Stay For The Challenge.
Milwaukee Tool is the global leader at the forefront of Professional Power Tools & Equipment Industry. We are dedicated and deeply focused on Professional tool users in all industries and businesses. Milwaukee is changing and disrupting the way Pros work by converting them to our break-through Cordless Technology. We pride ourselves on providing high performance products and superior jobsite solutions to enhance productivity, work quality, safety, and a more sustainable workplace. Our relentless commitment to quality and a company-wide commitment to Pro users are behind the exceptional Milwaukee growth across Asia.
WE CREATE EMPOWERED LEADERS
At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our people. We work with a dedication to be the best. We take pride in being part of the powerful Milwaukee brand. We know the key to achieve outstanding growth and success is to value the skills each team member brings to the organization. We go a step further, we invest in our team members to develop their skills and broaden their business capabilities. Our people have individualised growth and development plans. We are passionate about being Milwaukee, with a culture built by our team, which at the basis, is our people. We hire great people and make them leaders. We are excited to have you as part of our growth journey.
- Prepare and implement sales plans to pursue sales growth and market share increase
- Select, engage, drive, and motivate distributors by developing existing relationships and identifying new opportunities
- Participate and lead sales meetings with key customers
- Propose and implement effective sales promotion cooperating with marketing and sales operation team to develop customers share of wallet increase and distribution expansion
- Management customers A/R collection and credit control
- Co-work with back-office teams to ensure logistics, after-sales and finance & accounting issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Internal communication with Marketing, JSS, Team Milwaukee to ensure customers’ satisfaction for sales growth.
- Other duties in line with sales business
- University Degree
- Years of experience
- At least 4 years relevant experience in channel sales
- Experience in the tool industry in the Korea and relationship management with distributor is a plus.
- Other skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strong sales-oriented mindset and Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Team Player Positive Attitude
- Driver license
국문 이력서, 국문 자기소개서와 경력기술서를 모두 1개의 word 파일로 작성하여 email@example.com로 지원 부탁 드립니다.