Product Manager채용 유형: Full-time
– Department : Product Marketing
– Position : Product Manager
– Reporting to : Product Marketing Manager
– Office : Seoul Seocho
Come For The Opportunity, Stay For The Challenge.
Milwaukee Tool is the global leader at the forefront of Professional Power Tools & Equipment Industry. We are dedicated and deeply focused on Professional tool users in all industries and businesses. Milwaukee is changing and disrupting the way Pros work by converting them to our break-through Cordless Technology. We pride ourselves on providing high performance products and superior jobsite solutions to enhance productivity, work quality, safety, and a more sustainable workplace. Our relentless commitment to quality and a company-wide commitment to Pro users are behind the exceptional Milwaukee growth across Asia.
WE CREATE EMPOWERED LEADERS
At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our people. We work with a dedication to be the best. We take pride in being part of the powerful Milwaukee brand. We know the key to achieve outstanding growth and success is to value the skills each team member brings to the organization. We go a step further, we invest in our team members to develop their skills and broaden their business capabilities. Our people have individualised growth and development plans. We are passionate about being Milwaukee, with a culture built by our team, which at the basis, is our people. We hire great people and make them leaders. We are excited to have you as part of our growth journey.
– Prepare and implement cohesive sales and marketing plans to pursue long term growth and brand development in Korea
– Select, engage, drive, and motivate distributors by developing existing relationships and identifying new opportunities
– Participate and lead sales meetings with major retail chains
– Propose and implement effective promotional calendar in line with new product development roll-out, distribution expansion and annual budget
– Liaise with back-office teams to ensure logistics, after-sales and accounting issues are dealt with in a timely manner
– Internal communication with marketing, finance, service and logistic to ensure customers’ satisfaction for sales growth.
– Coach and train the dealer sales teams, dealing proactively with training needs
– Other duties in line with business
– 시장 조사를 통한 한국 출시 상품 및 가격 결정 및 판매 기획
– 신제품 출시를 위한 적정 가격 결정 및 상품 단위 별 마진율 분석
– 제품 출시계획 및 현 재고의 효율적 관리를 위한 프로모션 기획 및 영업팀 안내
– 경쟁력 있는 신규 시장 진입을 위한 제품 시장 조사 및 문서 작성
– 신제품 출시의 경우 내부 직원들 대상 신제품 교육 진행 및 문서 작성
– 본사 및 내부 협업 팀과 신제품 출시, 연간 사업 계획 및 창고 재고 관련 회의 참여
– University degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering etc.,
– Prefer experience or knowledge in tool industry or channel business (B2B market) but not mandatory. (경력 1~5년)
– Fluent in English required (verbal & written)
– Data analytics: Rigorous analytics from sales/market/consumer data, finding implications and building strategy
– Entrepreneurial spirit at growing company is a big plus.
– Teamwork skills to achieve shared goal or outcome in an effective way
국문 이력서와 영문 이력서를 1개의 word 파일로 작성하여 firstname.lastname@example.org 로 지원 부탁 드립니다.